Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dianna Agron Kicks Back at the Comfort Cafe

Taking a break from her hectic filming schedule, Dianna Agron was spotted out and about in West Hollywood, California on Wednesday afternoon (October 13).

The Quinn Fabray beauty looked cute in a floral dress with white fishnet leggings and shades as she enjoyed a relaxing lunch at the Comfort Cafe at Fred Segal.

Aside from keeping herself filled up and spending time shooting her hit show "Glee," Miss Agron has also been working on the new Walt Disney picture "I Am Number Four" - which hits theaters on February 18, 2011.

Of landing the gig, Dianna recently told Collider, "This project kind of came full circle because in January I had met Steven Spielberg. He had said, ?You know, there is this awesome script and we?re interested in you but you?re not available because it shoots in October.? And I was just flabbergasted that he knew who I was."

Worried that filming wouldn't fit into her "Glee" schedule, the 24-year-old dished, "My manager, love her, was like, ?We can shoot for this.? and I said, ?You?re crazy. The shoot goes too long and it?s not going to match with the break."

"Luckily, I read the script, and I loved it. I met the director D.J. Caruso and we just bonded so quickly. Both the film and the show worked around each other. So I?m here because of very many things, people, luck, patience, and my manager being persistent."

Padma Lakshmi Paige Butcher Pamela Anderson Paris Hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment