Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Survivor: Nicaragua?s Jill: ?I am a tough chick, and Survivor brought me to my knees?

Survivor1028.jpg After winning individual immunity in a challenge last week, 43-year-old ER doctor Jill Behm, from Erie, Pa., survived tribal council at last week?s double- elimination on Survivor: Nicaragua. But with individual immunity gone, and the tribes competing for tribal immunity at a cannon ski-ball challenge, it was a loss by Jill?s La Flor tribe that saw her return to tribal ? this time unprotected. And after the votes were cast, Jill was informed she?d be the eighth contestant voted off the show.

Despite playing a good game, Jill tells In Touch she did make some mistakes and by no means played a perfect game. ?I did so much wrong,? she says. ?To win Survivor you need an incredible amount of luck, or play a perfect game. I had neither.? And while Jill was not rewarded with the million dollar prize, she does feel rewarded by the game in other ways. ?I do have some dear friendships that I hope will last the rest of my life,? she reveals. ?No one understands what you went through on Survivor besides those that were there.? In addition to meeting new friends, Jill tells In Touch Survivor made her more appreciative of life?s little luxuries. ?I never want to take anything for granted when it comes to the smallest luxury that we have in America,? she admits.

Unfortunately for Jill, she didn?t make it to become a member of the jury who will vote for this season?s winner. But if she had, and her original Espada tribe mates Marty and Holly were in the running, it?d be a tough choice. ?I?d like to see Marty go to the end, as he was my team,? she says. ?But if I were on the jury I?d vote for who was playing a good game. I think Holly has come around. She made friends with the kids, she?s not seen as a threat and she?s put herself in a good position.?

For more with Jill, click here.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/VOnEBeZMUSs/survivor_nicaraguas_jill_i_am.php

Bijou Phillips Blake Lively Blu Cantrell Bonnie-Jill Laflin

No comments:

Post a Comment