Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Kendra Wilkinson Talks Crazy Family Schedules

She?s no stranger to the fast-paced celebrity life, but Kendra Wilkinson is having a rough time being away from her husband Hank Baskett.

The ?Girls Next Door? babe confessed that things have been hard ever since Baskett got dropped by the Philadelphia Eagles and picked up by the Minnesota Vikings.

"Not having Hank around hurts. Moving across the country by myself makes me think of my own mom who raised me and my brother alone. Hank's not going to be there forever, but with him not physically here, I'm a single parent now."

"When Hank left I felt lonely. He's my everything. Nobody else can really fill that loneliness. We cry. It's hard, and we aren't ashamed to cry."

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/kendra-wilkinson/kendra-wilkinson-talks-crazy-family-schedules-432741

Danica Patrick Daniella Alonso Danneel Harris Deanna Russo

No comments:

Post a Comment