Monday, December 20, 2010

'Bones' Fan Columnist: What to Expect in the Second Half of Season 6

bones season 6.jpgHello, Bones fans! So I don't know about you, but I'm personally still trying to get over the heartbreak and emotional damage that came with last week's mid-season finale. I mean, really Booth?  Really Bones writers?

I don't even think we can use the excuse of trying to be true to the characters anymore because I think we can all agree that the Booth we have all known and loved for years now is not the same guy anymore, so my question is: Where do we go from here?  

What can we expect from the second half of the season, and how do we get back to the old Bones? Well, of course I don't have all the answers to these questions, but I was able to gather up a few interesting tidbits for you guys to think about over the break. Check it out!

Source: http://www.buddytv.com/articles/bones/bones-fan-columnist-what-to-ex-38901.aspx

Katie Holmes Katy Perry Keira Knightley Kelly Brook

No comments:

Post a Comment