Sunday, September 26, 2010

LeAnn Rimes Returns to LA, Cancels Conway Concert

Always the frequent traveler, LeAnn Rimes was spotted touching down at LAX Airport in Los Angeles, CA on Saturday (September 25).

Seeming a bit shy, the country singing cutie covered her face as she passed through the arrivals terminal en route to an awaiting chauffeured ride.

Loving the weather on the west coast, Miss Rimes tweeted upon hitting the homefront, writing, "It's so hot in Cali! Wow gonna go grab a bikini and enjoy it in my back yard!!"

Seemingly getting a bit of an illness overnight, LeAnn has since announced that she's canceling a gig in Conway scheduled for tonight (September 26).

She wrote, "To all my friend and fans in Conway, the show tonight is being rescheduled. I'm terribly sorry! Since yesterday late afternoon, I have had severe stomach pain and sickness. Please know if I could make it there I would, but there's no way I can get on a plane right now. I WILL get to you very soon. I hate that these things happen, my deepest apologies. Love to you all!"

Jennifer Gimenez Jennifer Love Hewitt Jennifer Morrison Jennifer O\\\'Dell

No comments:

Post a Comment